Sunday, November 4, 2012

So the deal is

Well first let me say hello and thank you for making this blog explode in a matter of days.   It's me CEO of Nuclearcoffee.org.  Well first i want to say that doing this blog for the portable apps was a brilliant idea!  But the only thing that really gets to me is the fact that this is not hosted on my very own server.   Well no that is both a good and bad thing.  Its bad because of the above statement.  But it is good because.........Well let me not get ahead of myself here.   OK so what i plan on doing here is making a main site!  one that is hosted on my server.  I am doing this because i plan on offering a whole lot more in the downloads region.  This means not only portable apps, but, scripts, software, games...Etc.  So as you can imagine i do not want to do all this on the blog.  I need to have full control over the site and i can not do that here.  BUT what i will do, is keep the portable apps here on this blog, so if the main site goes down, you can always come here, and still get the portable apps.    This is mostly because i don't feel like moving all the ones we have posted already lol.   Any who there is the deets and the updates, so keep your eyes open for that!


Asylum

0 comments:

Post a Comment