Sunday, March 9, 2014

Pr.I.Mo Portable

Pr.I.Mo Portable

Program Installation Monitor for Minimalists
Websitehttp://members.tripod.com/
Size: 323kb - 347kb
Synopsis: This is very similar to RegShot.. except much more useable. RegShot's report is gibberish. Pr.I.Mo comes with a companion, Chkunin.exe, which compares reports and displays only the difference. This is my backup to Total Uninstall. I use this to scan non-developmental applications. Oh.. and before i forget.. here's a brief synopsis of the improvements made. Naysayers and envious trolls love to cry: "it's already portable.. what are you doing?.. whaaa whaaa". Yea.. you know who you are.. Eat your heart out trolls.
How to install: extract to desired location, launch `Pr.I.MoPortable.exe.`
Stealth [?]: Yes
CRC: E9A554C9
Dependencies: None
Minimal requirements: Windows XP or newer, 32/64.
Languages: Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Latvian, NorwegianNynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, SimpChinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, TradChinese, Turkish, Ukrainian.
DownloadPr.I.MoPortable_2.7.3.2_Multilingual.paf.exe

0 comments:

Post a Comment